Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh gosh, this is new.

Oh gosh, I just don't know what to say. Maybe in a few weeks I will find this easier but what I do know is that, I will become hooked on writing constantly, about the little things that float around my head. I do have my beloved Eileen as Blog Guru, to help me through the technical && frustrating parts that I just will not understand- so much love to her :).

The Basics: I am Robyne Andrea Igra, mixed emotions, probably the clumsiest alive, small hands & long hair, lover of all things old rock - the beatles, led zeppelin, the rolling stones, ect.

Have a passion for fashion- hippie, punk-rock, vnitage.

Most of the time I'd rather write about, fashion, music, inspiration... ect ect, but I know alot will turn into daily happenings and funny moments.

Looking forward for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment